In the coming months, the Law Commission are hosting a number of consultation webinars. The launch event is taking place in conjunction with POCLA on 29 September 2020. You can register for the launch event on the Blake Morgan website. To register for the consultation webinars, starting on 8 October 2020 please email you details to email@example.com. The dates and details of the consultation webinars can be found below:
- 29th September: 4pm – 5pm launch event (online), in conjunction with the Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association, Blake Morgan solicitors, and 33 Chancery Lane chambers, London.
- 8th October: 4.30pm webinar discussion: Preparing for a confiscation hearing and forum.
- 15th October 4.30pm webinar discussion: The scope of “benefit” in confiscation.
- 22nd October 4.30pm webinar discussion: Benefit in criminal lifestyle cases.
- 29th October 4.30pm webinar discussion: The recoverable amount.
- 5th November 4.30pm webinar discussion: Enforcement.
- 12th November 4.30pm webinar discussion: Other court orders, compensation, in conjunction with 33 Chancery Lane chambers, London.
- 19th November 4.30pm webinar discussion: preserving asset values, restraint orders, asset management, in conjunction with St Philips chambers, Birmingham.
- 30th November 2 – 5pm online symposium, in conjunction with Northumbria University.